Friday 27 July 2012

Mickey & Minnie Joint Party anyone?




I have to be the world worst blogger in blogging history! So sorry I've not posted for a while... I've had loads to tell you but no time to type! I've been working on some joint Mickey & Minnie Items as a custom order , including the invite, thank you & fully party. Here is a snaeky peak at all three. I think it looks cute! All are now available, I just haven't had the time to list them in my shop just yet. if you're interested please email me at yourprintableparty@live.co.uk :)

Joint MIckey & Minnie Invite :)

Just a small snapshot of the party Package


   
 Joint Mickey & Minnie Thank you Note     
Thanks for stopping by - more coming soon I promise!!! I'm not giving any clues but she's pink & she LOVES cupcakes!! So excited!!
Bye for now, Nicollette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...